Thursday, July 1, 2010

New LO's

Featuring Create A Critter, Paisley, Pagoda and Lyrical Letters

i luv cutting everything HUGE ... so I made my cuts bigger than usual n' love how it looks!
Thanks for looking....

~Big Sister~


Close up of the cutie froggies


~Daughter~

Close Ups




~Daddy'z Girl~

I LOVE these lil' penguins
(Chuck is a penguin ..he takes care of his babes)
:)


~Super Stinkin' Cute~


SOOOO cute isn't it?
the lil' skunk too!

~Daughter~
(A LO without pics ...but this is going to be for my daughters and I's pic)


Luvi'n the dragon!


This cut is PERFECT!

Thanks for looking!
Commentz MOST welcome ;)

5 comments:

Savahanna said...

Great job. I love all the layout. I especially love that dragon cut and the dragon is blue is beautiful. Love what you did.

greenchick said...

I love how big everything is! Awesome job! Thanks 4 sharing.

ChandaCooney said...

You did a GREAT job on these!!

ScrapHappySteph said...

Wow! I really want to get back to layouts. These are great!!

The Cropping Canuck said...

I love these layouts!