Thursday, August 25, 2011

Art Journal Entry - WHOA!

After HOW many months of NO Art Journaling ... I finally had the urge to do one! And boy! After watching Teesha Moore's Vidz on You Tube! I felt like I COULD do THIS again! Her tutorials are SO easy and INSPIRING!!!

Anywho ... here are my photos!
This is a 1st time trying collage ... please leave comments and let me know what you think!


"Build your own future ... let the past go"

This is something I have to do ... I always find myself looking to the past to determine what my future should be ... it is time I just do what I need to do with NO barriers .... let the past go and move on ....





After doing this journal entry ... I must say, I need panpastels, sharpie paint markers and more paints! LOL!

Thanks for stopping by!
xox
Lillian
aka: KweenScrapper