Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Extremely BUSY!

I have been SO busy the past few weeks ... with school wrapping up and with orders for Grad and Thank You Cards!

*whew!*

In a whirlwind right now and would like to let you know that I will update on SU as soon as I am done ...HOPEFULLY by this Friday!

Okay ... I am awaiting a WONDERFUL box from a Sweet Friend (Charity) - Yippee! I hope itz in today! AAAAAAND I am awaiting some CUTE stamps from CTMH :D
*Send me MAIL vibes today!*

:D
I am busy all day with workshops for Kinders n' their families ... wish me luck!

Lillian

2 comments:

Kaytee said...

Wow girl! You are so super busy!!! I hope you get a chance to relax really soon!! I am sending you mail vibes!!!

Lulu's Scraps said...

I know what you mean Kaytee - i am SO burnt OUT! *sighs* i am hoping this wkd I can scrap n' set my summer goals/plans for my family and i ....
i really do dislike summer *lol*
i have to limit my SB spending ;) BOOO! haha

ok...thanks for dropping by :D
*hugs*