Friday, June 6, 2008

This is the reality


here i am once again - trying things out .... *sighs*
I think I am addicted! hahaha :)

but i think i am done playing now ....

my DS Justyce has had a good day today :) He hasn't whined too much with his teething :) Yay!
DS Charles is still wandering around the house n' havin' a blast! :)

I LOVE watching these two "grow" as the time goes on .... they are so amazing!

Chuck n' I are goin ok - not just ok - we are doin' GREAT! But, we need HIM n' I time SOON!
maybe dinner - or time alone for a walk ... i dunno ...

well, it is HOT out here.......n' we are going out for a walk soon .... too hot to cook *ugh* So, we are going to pick up some pizza :)

had another lazy day today - YUCKY! hate those days!
hopefully i will stay off 'o here now that my addiction has been fed *lol*

later all ;)

i will leave you with a pic of our area :)

No comments: