Sunday, July 5, 2009

IMPORTANT UPDATE~ (RE: my area)

I have "rearranged" my room .... A LOT!
I did SO much in there ... thanks to DH Chuck and my DD Victoria ...we did fix it up ...
I went out and bought some shelving ... and drawers (for $10!) ... CD case holders for my stamps... the list goes on ...

i will give you ONE MORE HINT ...

.....wall is fixed up ..... ;)
and here is another VISUAL hint .... (organization!!!) hahah

I already video taped the room n' the "intro" ;)
I will upload tomorrow.... I am zonked ... (so tired!)

lol

i stayed up with DIL Holly and SB'd tonite ... I must admit ... i LOVE it like this ...
i just need to learn to gather the stuff i need to use before i sit down ... i was up n' down getting something to use n' putting it back ... we will see how long THIS organization will last :D

Drop by tomorrow n' let's see what I have done ;)

:D
(You WILL be proud of me)
hehehe

Nite Peepz!

*hugs*

Lillian

ps
thanks for coming by
:D

2 comments:

~ŠǿƒŧβŖñ™~ said...

Ohhhhh... Can't wait to see!!!

Lulu's Scraps said...

Thanks Soft :D
You have inspired me ... I made do with what was available to me :)