Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bday Con't

Here are some of the "rest" of my order from my Bday ....

Coredinations Cardstock
Black Magic
Black top w/ different color underneath (on the reverse side)


******
Potion No. 9

******
Hocus Pocus


******
Cauldron

As you can see ...the Black Magic are of earthy tones, bright colors and softer shades :)
I cannot wait to play with these .....

and the Big Shot Xpress


the Bigz XL Cutting Mats
and Crease Pad
Purse w/ Pages

Bag w/ Scallops
Filmstrip

Texturz Starter Kit
* Side 1
* Silicone Mat
* Impressions Mat

Side 2 of the Texturz Mats

Well ... I still have 2 more dies coming yet ... just got my confirmation number that they are on their way to me now :)

Thanks for dropping by :)

Lillian

2 comments:

ssschiess said...

What fun birthday gifts! I can't wait to see what you make with all your fun new toys! Happy Late Birthday!
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

now they are great purchases!

Happy belated Birthday to you.