Wednesday, August 5, 2009

LO's & Some Cards (Using Coredinations n' Scor Pal)

Okay ...I luv these new techniques using the:
Coredinations Paper
DYMO Embossing Labeler
Score Pal

NEED I say MORE?

Have a Look-See n' Leave me commentz if ya please ;)

Here you go....
Thanks for Looking!

~POW!~
Pow cut from Indie Art


*****
~She~

~Chuck~


Close Up of the Dymo Embossing Labeler in action!

CARDS
Thank You



IDK What this one is "for" yet ...itz juss purtyful!
*lol*

Thanks for looking! :)

Lillian

3 comments:

ScrappinCricut said...

Great Job on all your layouts. Did you use the Dymo to emboss your Core'dinations Cardstock? I have done that with the DCWV Cardstock just not the Core'dinations. Super idea! Thanks for sharing!

Lulu's Scraps said...

yes, i used the dymo on my coredinations :)

The Cropping Canuck said...

I love this idea. I need to get a Dymo.