Tuesday, August 12, 2008

*~Growth ............~*

In all honesty - I truly have grown a lot with the Bad Girls assistance .... I cannot fathom the things I have learned without being in awe everyday I scrap ... some days I hoard galore n' do NOT want to waste my stash! LOL!!! I finally got out of the ..."what if I need it for ...." frame of mind.....

On the BG Site I posted a thread that asks for a link and state what they liked about my LO ... I have a RAK to mail out for the winner of this thread :) I am going to be giving stuff from my stash n' NOT just ANY OL' things... FROM MY BG KITS! :)

here is the link for the Thread: Then and Now

Juicy STUFF!

I am going to post a pic in a few when I get time .... havin' my java now :)

Thanks for dropping in :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree, you have GROWN SO MUCH !! I love it , you rock girlie, i remember back when you first started scrapping !!

Lulu's Scraps said...

Thank YOU so much Jenn!!!! :)