Saturday, May 2, 2009

NSD Creations

Here I am .... in the mids of NSD ... SO TIRED! *lol*


Rotten Little Girl
*lol*

************
Here is my honey
Chuck
(used a sketch here)

**********
Cute!
Justyce Lincoln

************
She's Always
There
a mom layout :)

********
Bad Girl LO
juss me ;)

*******
Glimmer Mist
Class
this rawked!
learned how to use it properly!

***********
Stamping Class
Had a blast heat embossing the words:
Happy Memories
Chuck n' Charles Jr

*********
Room Challenge
I did my classroom
:)
I find it very unique that I started my "school career" in this
VERY classroom I teach Kindergaten (now!)

*********
Home challenge
I loved doing this!
Recyled my heart out!
Wonderful display of a big sister
with her lil brother

Thanks for looking!
Please do feel free to post comments
:D

Happy NSD!
*hugs*

Lillian
KweenScrapper

No comments: